Thursday, January 8, 2009

December 15th


The food looked so much better in the pictures. I wish i ate the pictures instead.

The world was barely dimensional. I think it was 3 or 4. I´m not sure. But the colours were beautiful, especially during the sunset.

There was a guy sitting next to me, he was studying somewhere near Los Angeles, Marketing and something to do with Spanish. We talked quite a bit. We never asked each other our names. We were, as Chuck Palahniuk calls it in his book, "Single-Serving" friends.

To say the least, the flight was very long.

3 comments:

  1. i miss you hari.
    i like the way this blog is looking. don't can it halfway.
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for reminding me masoon :)

    the uploading didn´t work the last time, its from my phone, i even went and bought a USB thing to connect it to the comp so i can put this picture. but it worked now!

    ReplyDelete